* 4 Bosan eggplant
• 1 cup large bulgur
* 1 onion
* 1 teaspoon tomato paste
Boiled Mexican beans
* Wash eggplants, do not peel them. Dip it in a few places with the tip of the knife and fry. If you want, you can do it on the January, if you want, in the oven.
• At this time, let's prepare bulgur rice: chop the onion into cubes for cooking and turn pink in olive oil. Add tomato paste and washed bulgur and put enough boiling water and salt to cross 1 finger and reduce the bottom, let it brew with the lid closed.
* Remove the Bulgur juice and cook for about 10-12 minutes until tender.
* Cut the roasted eggplants in half in the middle so that the head is not separated from each other. Fill the decoction with bulgur rice.
* Add red onions, feta cheese , parsley and Mexican beans, which you chop piazlik to decorate.
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.