* 1 lt milk
* 100 g flour
* 125 g sugar
* 50 g butter
* 350-500 gr decoction cream
* 100 g white chocolate
* 2 teaspoons cinnamon
* 3 red apples
* 1 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1 tablespoon butter
* 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
Its making :
• First, let's separate a glass of milk .
* Then milk,sugar, butter are taken into the pot and boiled.
* Put the flour and milk in a kitchen bowl and mix.
• When the milk mixture boils, let's pour the flour mixture from one point over low heat to form the consistency of custard.
* Let's mix the mixture to get consistency.
• When the custard gets a consistency close to cool, let's cover the bottom and add the chocolate and mix it, then put a stretch on it and cool it.
* While the custard cools, let's peel the apples and chop them into cubes for the cinnamon apple.
* Melt the butter in a pan and add the Apple granulated sugar and cook until the apples release the TUE.
* After the apples are slightly caramelized, add the cinnamon and turn off the January oven.
• After the custard has cooled, add the liquid cream to it and feed the mixture.
* Add the last cinnamon and finish the custard mixture.
* Put crumble under the cups we will use at first and add custard to half.
* Then put the cinnamon apple and crumble again.
* Put the custard again and share the remaining apple mixture on top.
* Cool a little in the cupboard before serving.
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.