I came up with a recipe like a gift to almond lovers. It's delicious, it's a sweet, soft cake that smells like almonds. I cooked it with the beautiful plums of the season, I never thought it would look so good! If you want to bake a cake with a damp texture, your main ingredient is obvious; powdered almonds. You can find it in stores that sell pastry ingredients ready, or you can buy it from nuts and transfers. Or you can use your almonds at home by pulling them in the blender. (Provided that they peel off their brown outer shells beforehand) Almond powder is one of the most preferred ingredients of someone who set out to bake gluten-free cakes. I also added bittersweet aroma as I want to taste intense almonds in this cake, which, of course, is not a mandatory ingredient. It is a point that I emphasize to cook in the clamped mold; Since it is a very delicate cake, let's guarantee our business despite the risk of disintegration.
I was ecstatic with this recipe, which I prepared based on the excess of powdered almonds and elder plums in the cupboard. The smell of almonds that engulfed the whole house did not leave the house for a long time. It made me happy with a cup of coffee.
1/4 teaspoon almond flavour (optional)
For the top;
- Start heating your oven to 180 degrees.
- Lubricate your clamped 23 cm mold with a little oil and cut it into round oil paper to fit the base.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, powdered almonds and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk in the milk, eggs, olive oil, sugar, almond flavour and lemon peel.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat only until mixed.
- Pour this mixture into your mold.
- Place the plums in the dipdibe with the cut parts of the plums facing up on top.
- In a bowl, mix the elephant almonds, butter and sugar with the spatula until they are eaten together and put piece by piece on top of the plums.
- Bake in the oven for about 50 minutes, until dry when you dip toothpache in the middle.
- Once cooled when it comes out, open the clamp and serve.
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.