Anchovies, which you can find abundantly in December, are now decorating our tables. Anchovies, the favorite fish of the Black Sea and Marmara, are a serious protein store and are also very rich in Omega-3 oil. Its richness in protein is an important part of the nutrition of children and the elderly.
If you find fresh anchovies, you can take with you many vitamins that are beneficial for your health with the right cooking methods. Although it is consumed in every region of Turkey, it is most cooked in this region as an unchanging part of Black Sea culture and cuisine.
This month, I'm going to share a few tricks and recipes for preparing anchovies at home.
-500 grams of Anchovies
-1 bowl cornmeal
-1 teaspoon salt
For the sauce, 1 bowl of yogurt, 2 cucumbers, 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, 2-3 pieces of fresh mint leaves, olive oil, salt, pepper, chili pepper and garlic powder.
1. After cleaning the anchovies (cut off the head and empty it), wash well and put them in a bowl and sprinkle with enough salt.
2. Cover the anchovies with the corn flour you put on the plate. Put a small amount of oil in the pan, burn the bottom and arrange the fish in it after the oil has browned.
3. Drain the anchovies you have cooked with the front and back on a paper napkin.
4. 1 bowl yoghurt, 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, 2-3 fresh mint leaves, olive oil when darkened, garlic powder, salt and pepper in the mixer. Peel 1 cucumber, add it to the mixer and pass it through the mixer until it has a nicely homogeneous consistency.
5. Chop another cucumber (without cutting it in half) place the yogurt sauce on top of the cucumbers with a teaspoon. Place the anchovies you have fried in oil on top of the cucumbers and sprinkle with chili peppers.
Enjoy your meal!
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.