1. Let's peel the onions and garlic and pass them through the blender, and then take them in a medium saucepan with 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar and start sautéing.
2. Peel the tomatoes and cut them into 2 pieces in the middle and pass them through the blender.
3. Add the tomatoes to the onion and garlic, which change color, and start roasting.
4. Mash the cloves in the mortar, add the bay leaves and pepper paste on top of the tomatoes, and then cook until the tomatoes begin to drain, adding the vinegar, olive oil, black pepper and salt.
5. As the mixture begins to drain, remove the bay leaf from it and then remove the mixture from the blender until it has a smooth consistency.
6. Then let's take it back to the pot and pull it out until it reaches the desired consistency.
7. Let's take the cooked ketchup in the jar and keep it in the fridge after the temperature goes out.
* 2 egg yolks
* 2 teaspoons lemon juice
* 1-1 / 5 cups liquid oil
• In a deep bowl, first put the egg yolks and start whisking.
* Add lemon juice, salt and pepper and whisk.
* Then put the liquid oil in it slowly and continue to whisk while the liquid oil flows into it.
* After adding all the liquid oil, the eggs will swell and get consistency.
* When the mixture darkens, our mayonnaise will be ready.
* Can store in cabinet for 2 days.
* 50 g flour
* 50 g butter
* 850 G milk
How is bechamel sauce made?
* Put butter in a medium saucepan and melt it .
* Then add the flour and fry until the smell disappears.
* Let's boil the milk in another saucepan while the flour is roasted on one side .
* When the flour is roasted without changing color, let's continue to cook, adding milk little by little .
* Add nutmeg,salt and pepper to a light consistency and cover the bottom.
This sauce is usually used as a consistency enhancer in soups or as an enriching sauce in chicken and fish dishes.
* 500 ml chicken broth-fish broth
* 1.5 tablespoons flour
* 1.5 tablespoons butter
* 1 onion
* 3-4 sprigs of parsley stalks
• 1 bay leaf
* 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
* 4-5 grains of black pepper
* 1 clove of garlic
How is it done?
How is it done?
Bonus: Homemade hamburger recipe
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.