My burrito recipe this week will really only take 5 minutes to make. It's soft, it's got a slightly wet consistency. It will be a very good option for decongestants, tea times or even fast morning breakfasts.
* 2 yufka
* 2 eggs
* 2 cups milk
* 200 g grated fresh cheddar
Its making :
* Break 2 eggs into a large mixing bowl and mix with a fork.
* Trim 2 jufka on it in small pieces indiscriminately with your hand.
* Add the milk and cheddar and mix them all nicely in the bowl.
* Drain all the mixture into a greased baking dish
* Bake in a heated oven at 180 °C until it is blistering and browned.
* Serve hot.
NOTE: It is possible to diversify this recipe according to your taste buds. You can also try it with pepper, sausage, corn or different and various spices.
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about new posts.